We’re excited to share that many amenities have reopened at all of our apartment communities! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and following guidance for local, state, and public health officials, we closed amenities at our communities in an effort to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus. The safety and wellbeing of our residents, team members, and customers is our top priority.
Once again, following the recommendations and regulations of local and state officials, we’re so happy to have reopened amenities at each HHHunt Apartment Living community.
In order to comply with those regulations, we’ve created an online amenity reservation system to ensure we manage the number of people using an amenity at a specific time. This system ensures that as many residents as possible can enjoy community amenities and do so in a safe manner, based on rules established by local and state governments.
Accessing the amenity reservation system to reserve a time slot is easy:
- Visit your community’s website and hover over the Resident Tab.
- A drop down menu will appear and please select Reserve Amenities to the reservation page.
- To reserve an amenity, click on the Book Now box in the center of the screen.
- This page will display the community amenities that you can reserve.
- Click on the Select button to choose which amenity you want to reserve.
- Click on the available/open times to select a timeframe.
- Enter your name, email, and phone number and check the box that you agree with the terms and conditions to select the booking.
- You will then receive an e-mail confirming your reservation.
For all residents, please note that this amenity reservation process is per person, so if multiple individuals from your apartment home want to use the fitness center, they will each need to complete this process to secure a reservation.
We continue to strongly encourage our residents to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer or use hand sanitizer prior to using any amenities. Additionally, masks are preferred, especially for indoor amenities. Teams at all of our communities continue to follow thorough cleaning protocols as well.
We are happy that community amenities have reopened and appreciate our residents’ cooperation and patience during this process. Together, we can enjoy these great amenities and help reduce the likelihood of spreading COVID-19. Thank you!